Empty Bowls 13 Raffle
Our Empty Bowls XIII Grand Raffle is officially underway!
We have three amazing prices that we look forward to be able to give out to our community!
Of course, the purpose of all of these events is to be able to provide our services the best we can and to the most people we can, so we thank you for your support.
For prize information, be sure to scroll down
It is $20 per ticket. For 2 tickets, donate $40, for 3 donate $60, and so on.
Thank you for your support.
How To Get Tickets
Prizes & Prize Information
2022-23 Season Management Hunt* at the
Cactus Country Ranch
*Management hunt up to 140 B & C deer with option to upgrade. Date to be scheduled with winner.
Browning Sporter Series SP20 (20 Gun Safe)
$500 Voucher for firearm of choice at the Arena Gun Club
Tickets require $20 donation
Will be drawn on Friday, August the 12th, 2022
To be drawn at event before concert
Need not to be present to win
Rules & Disclaimer
1. RAFFLE TICKET PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The purchase price has been set at $20.00 each.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Raffle is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and who are 18 years of age or older as of 08/12/22. Employees of the Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, dealers and agents, and foregoing employees' household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. TIMING: The raffle begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on 06/22/22 and ends at 5:00 p.m. PT on 08/12/22.
4. HOW TO ENTER: No entry limit per person. Entry is available online or at the event. To enter, visit www.southtexasfoodbank.org/raffle or attend the event and purchase in person. Correctly complete the official entry form and transmit as directed. On official entry form, all required information/fields must be fully and accurately completed or entry will be voided. Sponsor reserves the right to include a Sweepstakes official entry form at any additional authorized website or other authorized location. Refunds will not be issued.
5. PRIZE: The following prizes will be awarded: a) One 2022-2023 Season Management Hunt* At the Cactus Country Ranch *Management hunt up to 140 B&C deer with option to upgrade. Date to be schedule with winner, One Browning Sporter Series SP20 (20 Gun Safe), and one $500 Voucher for firearm of choice at the Arena Gun Club; transaction of the prizes must be taken on 08/12/22 unless other arrangement have be made. Sponsor is awarding the prizes on an "AS-IS" basis when applicable without warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind express or implied (including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, safety, legality for use in the winner's state [including compliance with regulations, durability, reliability, and/or performance). WINNER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL EXPENSES INCURRED TO SHIP THE PRIZE. The total amount of the aforementioned shipping cost must be mailed to the Sponsor (in the form of a money order or cashier's check made payable to Sponsor) via overnight delivery within five (5) days of receipt of shipping cost notification from the Sponsor or winner may be disqualified and forfeit any right to the prize, in which case the prize may be awarded to an alternate by random drawing. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable fees and expenses related to the acceptance, award, and use of his/her prize, including; a) prize expenses, b) any other expenses not specifically listed herein. The procurement of all items included in the foregoing list is the winner's sole responsibility. The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize or part thereof cannot be awarded for any reason in which case, Sponsor will in its sole discretion award a substitute prize or part thereof of equal or greater value. Subject to the conditions herein, prize will be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including where applicable sales tax) due for an awarded prize.
6. RANDOM DRAWING: On 08/12/22, a winner will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. By entering Raffle, participants agree: a) To be bound by these rules; b) that winning is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements of these rules; c) that the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified at the time of drawing. Potential winner must be present to win. Winner must correctly complete, execute and return as directed an Affidavit, Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement including, where lawful, a Publicity Release (plus any additional documents required at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph (or the return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any right to a prize, in which case prize may be awarded to an alternate by random drawing.
8. E-MAIL ADDRESS: In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the submitted e-mail address at the time of entry (proof thereof may be required of a winner).
9. RELEASE: By participating in the Raffle and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies' officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively "Releasees") from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind (including any for the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity)("Liability") resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participant's participation in the Raffle, and/or participant's use, acceptance, or possession of a Raffle prize, and/or participant's participation in a Raffle prize-related activity. By participating in the Raffle and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives the Sponsor the right to interview, photograph/video a winner, and in perpetuity to freely and exclusively use, publish, and display a winner's (and where applicable a participant's) names, address, entry form, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, video, statements, quotes, biographical information, and prize information (in whole or in part, as may be adapted, edited, or modified, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. CONDITIONS: Participants agree that by participating in the Raffle they release the Releasees from any Liability in connection with: a) Entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen or misdirected; b) any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Raffle, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s); c) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof; or d) acts of God, natural disasters, or other force majeure matters out of Sponsor's control. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Raffle. If for any reason the Raffle is not capable of running as planned as a result of but not limited to an error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, infection by a computer virus/worm, technical failure, natural disaster, act of God, disruption of the public markets, act of terrorism, war or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Raffle, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle without obligation or prior notice and in such event to determine the winner via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In such event, Releasees shall have no liability to any participant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LAWS: Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted.
12. WINNER'S LIST: The winner’s information will be announced at Empty Bowl 13 and posted directly on SouthTexasFoodBank.org/Raffle.
13. SPONSOR: South Texas Food Bank, Laredo, TX 88044 (the "Sponsor").
Dr. Sandra Leyendecker
Kirkpatrick Guns and Ammo
For More Information:
Angie Osterman, Sr. Marketing Specialist/Regional Marketing Liaison
956-726-3120 Ext. 100
Alex Carraman, Marketing Specialist
956-726-3120 Ext. 117